As of July 2016, my “mane” product staples consist of the items listed below. All-Star products that I consistently use are indicated by an asterisk*. If you’d like to know more about these items, check out my product reviews.
If you purchase items through the links below, thank you in advance! I will receive a small commission that will be used to maintain this blog. View the listing below as well as the items in my Amazon store. Please note the different categories that are included within my store (listed towards the right), as featured below.
As always, you’re welcomed to share your thoughts and experiences below. I hope this helps your curly mane!
- Creme of Nature Detangling Ultra Moisturizing Conditioning Shampoo*
- Dabur Vatika Sweet Almond Moisturizing Shampoo
- Miss Jessie’s Creme De La Curl Cleansing Creme
- Herbal Essence Hello Hydration*
- Herbal Essence Hydralicious
- As I Am Leave-in Conditioner* – read review
- Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Leave-in Conditioner* – read review
- Silicon Mix Intensive Leave-in Conditioner
- Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel* – read review
- Ecostyler Protein Styling Gel* – read review
- III Sister of Nature Curly Whip Pudding* – read review
- Miss Jessie’s Quick Curls – read review
- Miss Jessie’s Curly Pudding – read review
- Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream – read review
- Fantasia IC Gel – read review
Oils & Butters:
- Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil* – read review
- Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil – read review